About Us

Aimee Dittmer

Hi! I’m Aimee Dittmer, and I am a K-5 English Learner (EL) teacher. I work with students in elementary schools across the south side of Hudsonville’s District. I have been teaching for fifteen years, the last ten years have been teaching English Language Learners.  I received my bachelor’s degree in elementary education, reading and language arts and a TESOL endorsement from Cornerstone University and a master’s degree in literacy studies and a reading specialist endorsement from Grand Valley State University.  I live in Hudsonville with my husband Chris.  I enjoy spending time with friends and family, hiking and traveling.

Eemma Iseman

Hello. My name is Eemma Iseman. I am the 6th-12th grade teacher of English Learners. I have been teaching English Language Learners for 7 years. My husband, daughter and I moved from Kansas City this summer and just bought a house in Zeeland, Michigan. I enjoy traveling, yoga, and hiking with my family. 

Sarah Van Wieren

Hi! My name is Sarah Van Wieren and I am a K-5 English Learner (EL) teacher for the north side elementary schools in Hudsonville. I have been teaching English learners for ten years. Helping students learn English and reach their full academic potential is my passion. I live in Grandville with my husband and our daughter, Greta. I enjoy practicing yoga and spending time with my family and friends.